Study Purpose: To evaluate the effects of hops, a naturally occurring product, in the regulation of blood sugars.
• 18-70 year old males and females
• in good health
• moderately overweight or obese (BMI 25-35)
• exercise or sun exposure not over 1 hour per day
• no diabetes or food intolerances
• no current or planned pregnancy or breast feeding
What participants will do:
• Participants will volunteer for 3 different visits at the NRI in Kannapolis. During each visit weight/height and blood pressure will be measured, and urine and blood will be collected.
• A quick, non-invasive assessment of the liver fat will be performed at each visit.
• You will be asked to take a supplement daily for the 12 weeks of the study duration.
Compensation: Eligible participants will receive an adequate compensation for their time invested upon completion of the study.
Get started today!
To participate, please call: (704) 250-5035 or email firstname.lastname@example.org